NEW BLOG. CLICK.
NEW BLOG. CLICK. NEW BLOG. CLICK. NEW BLOG. CLICK. NEW BLOG. CLICK.

.blog

Wednesday, December 9

2-7-9

Went to Gurney just now and watched New Moon. Enjoyed Jacob scenes <3.

Um~

Later went to A&W. Ate twisty fries and nuggets. >< Then I went home. T.T

Sneaked Uncle Mark’s popcorn into the cinema coz GSC popcorn is worse than Uncle Mark’s popcorn.

Later went to a restaurant in Crystal Point with my family, aunt, uncle and grandma to eat.

Me and my brothers talked about a stupid website that interpreted Bad Romance MV, the Kanye West incident and Umbrella MV.

We also talked about Desperate Housewives. Lolx haha~

My brother’s SPM ending on Monday. >< Its Chinese and he says no need to read so he’s already relaxing.

Downloaded The Invention of Lying. Watched about half of it. Lol, pretty funny.

Decided to buy Pixie Lott’s album coz her songs are nice. Asked Zhi to buy it as my Christmas present. Haha~ Yay!

My grandma brought back an old picture showing my dad receiving a certificate from the then-Sultan. I think it was when  he graduated college. =)