NEW BLOG. CLICK.
NEW BLOG. CLICK. NEW BLOG. CLICK. NEW BLOG. CLICK. NEW BLOG. CLICK.

.blog

Sunday, December 6

Two Hundred and Seventy-Eight

Woke up at 10am, ate breakfast, and slept again until noon. Haha.

Listening to Pixie Lott’s songs. They’re nice~ I love her voice. Might buy her album~ Plus, Mama Do and Boys and Girls’ MVs and dance moves are really nice. ^^

Reading Fruits Basket. Old manga. Haha. Might reread Bleach. Mayyybe~

Went to USM to ‘jog’ just now (forced). I didn’t wear socks so I got blisters. T.T When I got home Dad forced me to drink water. T.T

Yesterday we walked to the playground the ‘jog’ and when we walked back home Mom opened the gate and Dad forced us to stay outside, sit down and listen to the birds. =.=||

Is this a short post? Coz I’ll feel guilty if it is. =’(

Snips from Fruits Basket:

Fruits Basket 8 CuteFruits Basket Fruits Basket 2 CuteFruits Basket 3 Fruits Basket 4 CuteFruits Basket 5 Fruits Basket 6 cuteFruits Basket 7 cute

They’re all cute snips. Lol.