NEW BLOG. CLICK.
NEW BLOG. CLICK. NEW BLOG. CLICK. NEW BLOG. CLICK. NEW BLOG. CLICK.

.blog

Thursday, December 31

300!

LINK!

CLICK HERE FOR NEW BLOG LINK.

NEW BLOG NEW BLOG.

CLICK CLICK CLICK!

BLOG OPENS TOMORROW BUT JUST CLICK FOR NOW AND REMEMBER THE URL SO YOU CAN VISIT TOMORROW!

http://nightofthe-comet.blogspot.com

Post 300!

Also New Year’s Eve.

We slept late yesterday night. Another siblings bonding. Actually Shu and Zhi just worked on their iPod and I stuck around to talk.

This morning had nothing to watch so I watched The Simple Life starring Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie and boy, is it stupid!

Paris hired a double which looks nothing like her, and everyone actually THOUGHT it was her. Then Nicole asked fake-P to tell a reporter that she was pregnant with Marc Anthony’s baby.

Then Paris barges in and the two old people were like, “What?? Which one is the real Paris?”. Then Paris and Nicole ‘argued’ which was a pretty damn stupid argument.

Anyways, after lunch my brothers, me and my mom went upstairs to check everything in Shu’s luggage since he’s leaving tomorrow. ;( Haiz~~

Well, anyways, that’s pretty much it. At least until now. >< Be opening up my new blog tomorrow once I posted the first post. Until then!!

Say goodbye, to the blog.